We are excited to invite you back to Fix for in-person treatments. It’s been so long and we’ve missed you! While we have been closed we have been hard at work anticipating needs, following guidelines as they’ve become available, and have been implementing new policies to make sure that everyone’s experience at Fix is a safe one.
These are some of the changes we’ve implemented:
- Installed glass partitions at our reception desks to allow for safe interactions and physical distancing. Please still say “hi”! 🙂
- Placed floor stickers at reception to make it easy to see where to stand to respect physical distancing.
- Built in buffers between all appointments and reduced appointments to allow for thorough cleaning between patients as well as decreased flow in clinic.
- Rearranged our reception area to accommodate 2 meters of physical spacing.
- We are reupholstering all clinic chairs with medical grade vinyl to allow for thorough cleaning.
- We’ve streamlined the clinics to allow for thorough cleaning – no clutter here! 🙂
- Set up hand sanitizer stations at both reception areas for our guests.
- Common areas will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- We’ve reviewed our new policies and cleaning procedures together so we are a unified team.
- All staff will self-check their own health before coming to work and will stay home if unwell.
- Our therapists will continue to offer Telehealth (virtual) appointments for those who would prefer to stay home. It’s easy to use, we promise!
- We’re keeping up-to-date with recommendations and guidelines from the Provincial Health Officer, WSBC, BCCDC and your practitioner’s respective colleges
- We’re using contactless payment and email for receipts rather than paper.
We are asking for your support with our following clinic COVID policy:
- You must call us to cancel your appointment (at no charge) if: you are experiencing fever, cough or any flu/cold-like symptoms or are feeling unwell; you have been in close contact with someone experiencing these symptoms in the last 14 days; or if you have taken a flight in the last 14 days.
- For your comfort and safety, all of our practitioners will be wearing surgical masks, and they may ask you to wear a mask as well. If you have a mask, you can bring it with you or one may be provided to you at cost.
- Please come on time for your appointment – no more than 5 minutes early.
- Please come to your appointment on your own. Anyone accompanying you will be asked to wait outside until your appointment has finished. Please make arrangements for childcare, as no additional people will be permitted to accompany patients into the clinic.
- Please consider our washrooms are for emergency use only.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival at the clinic. Please refrain from touching your face. If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so in a tissue or in your sleeve at the elbow, and sanitize your hands immediately after.
- Please limit the number of belongings you bring to the clinic and come prepared with or wearing the clothing necessary for treatment.
To allow maximum safe social distancing for our team and our patients:
- Please respect physical distancing of 2 meters.
- For contactless payment, please add a credit card to your account. We are still pleased to offer direct insurance billing, but will use your card to cover any uncovered amounts.
- We are no longer accepting cash or cheques.
- Book your appointments online or give us a call to help you out if our reception team is helping other patients.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in these challenging times. Thank you! We’re in this together!